Tuesday 1 May 2007

An Honest Politician? No Such Thing.



In response to Tom's blog on "Bad Bush" http://tomclewer.blogspot.com/ I am completely confused at how Bush managed to get into power in the first place. Here is a man who not only has no social etiquette whatsoever, but has terrible grammar and is noticeably uneducated. Want to see Bush making a fool of himself (yet again!) and also making Blair look like a laughing stock? Watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7o6OS4NcUqE




How can Bush justify the war on Iraq? His answer? "God told me to invade". Now, I'm not getting all religious but I find it very difficult to believe that the God, whose Christian doctrine is based on love above everything else, would tell Bush to invade, knowing that innocent people would die. This man is bad but you didn't need me to tell you that, did you? The thing that shocks me the most is that he thought people would just accept his decision to go to war because of the attacks on the Twin Towers. Well, I'm sorry to inform you George, but the American people aren't that stupid.




And as for Blair being Bush's very own puppy-biatch...Tony, stand up to that ignorant redneck and the British people might begin to respect you again.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I really like that one!!!